Simplifying the financial jargon is something that sets Steve apart. In a manner that makes sense, he'll explain the pros and cons of your options for protecting what you've built. Plan for your family's security, ensure your business' continuation, or prepare to give to the next generation with peace of mind.
Whether you are reviewing existing plans, or building new ones from the ground up, recommendations will be designed to fit your needs and desires.
From back office support, to joining you in client meetings, Garden Street Financial Group's services complement and enhance what you do.
Providing you with complete case management, allows you to focus on creating and maintaining your client relationships. Through contracts with top tier carriers, working to have coverage issued quickly and effectively is the goal.
Difficult to place cases? Obtaining solutions when clients have health concerns is a strength of ours. Give us the details and we'll go to work.
Let us know what level of help you want, and we'll deliver it
For Professional Advisors
As an independent financial services firm, Garden Street Financial Group's service comes with a clear understanding of the value of the relationships you have with your clients. Appreciating that each client is unique, Steve can work jointly with you and your client, or handle all of the client interactions, keeping you apprised along the way.
Specializing in Long Term Care, Business and Estate related insurance planning, Steve provides a comprehensive evaluation of the options for insuring against risks that can jeopardize the success of your planning.
Garden Street Financial Group will keep you informed about changes in relevant insurance arenas enabling you to focus on your areas of expertise.
Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services
Through affiliations with Commonwealth Financial Network, the nation's largest, privately held Registered Investment Adviser-independent broker/dealer, and the office of Hendricks Financial Services, an independent financial services firm specializing in comprehensive financial and tax planning in Denver since 1984, Steve has enhanced his ability to help you plan for your future.
Regardless of your level of wealth, Steve has access to sophisticated asset allocation concepts, utilizing modern portfolio theory, to provide investment plans with the goal of simplifying your financial life while strengthening and protecting your overall wealth management.
- A full range of strategies: active, passive, alternative, tax efficient, as well as socially responsible approaches, incorporating exchange-traded funds, alternative investments, managed accounts, and retirement plans
- Teams of investment experts actively manage your portfolio by utilizing a strategy that incorporates your risk/reward profile
- Straightforward fee structures, based on a percentage of the assets you invest, ranging from simplified low-cost exchange-indexed portfolios to customized strategies
Some things to consider:
- How personalized is the guidance you are receiving?
- Do you know the likelihood of success of your retirement planning?
- Do you have rollover IRA's that could use an audit to ensure they are properly aligned with your goals while keeping your fees low (and getting the most out of the fees you are paying)?
- Might you be missing opportunities to enchance your returns or to protect what you've saved?
Let's answer these questions together. Making complex decisions about how and where to invest your money takes a lot of time - and your time is as valuable as any investment. We can help, give Steve a call.
*This is strictly intended for individuals in Colorado. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside of this state and registration requirements regarding investment products and services.Securities and Advisory Services offered through Commonwealth Financial Networks®, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Fixed Insurance products and services offered by Garden Street Financial Group LLC. Hendricks Financial Services, Garden Street Financial Group, and Commonweath are separate and unrelated entities.